Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coming to Theaters!

I love movies. I like watching them at home and at the theater. It's something my family has done since I was 2 and I just truly enjoy it!

I also like to watch previews and start planning which movies I know I want to see and which I would wait to see on TV or watch on Netflix for free later on.


I saw this preview a LONG time ago on my IMDB app and then forgot about it because it wasn't coming out for awhile. Then, my mom emailed me the link yesterday and I watched it again. Yep, DEFINITELY going to see this movie! Check it out!



Now for me, there are a few things going good for this movie based on the preview:
Viola Davis from "The Help" which I loved!
It's about Education and teachers...major points there
Kelly Clarkson's song "Stronger"...yes I rock out to it.

It comes out on the 28th of this month. I already informed my husband that we are going :). I have a coupon from him for a movie date to a movie of my choice! I was excited about the day it comes out too. That day will be my last day of my first month of teaching AND the last of 3 days teaching full time (subbing for PM Kindergarten for my colleague) so I figured it was the perfect way to celebrate making it through all of that alive.

The preview makes me tear up a bit. Teacher movies have a way of doing that to me. A couple of my favorite teacher movies are To Sir With Love and Freedom Writers. I am hoping this one turns out to be really good and I can add it to the list. After I see it, I will share my thoughts.

What do you think? Will you go see this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment