Saturday, July 3, 2010

Two Weeks Down

Thursday once again was long, crazy, stressful, and exhausting. The rainy weather prevented the carnival from happening outside and we had to stay indoors during the kid dinner and long evening session too. After session I had babysitting for three little kids. Even though the 8-month old cried for 20 minutes as I rocked him, it was so refreshing to hold a baby and made me miss all the little babies back home.

Friday morning the kids were as tired as us so it was a mellow and easy session and then Friday night was a fun-filled finish followed by a staff bonfire.

Today is my day off and I'm just catching up on sleep, laundry, reading, and relaxing. Getting rested up for a crazy week ahead! It is a split week and we are actually going to have more kids than the first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment