Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Currently--What I've Been Up To

While reading education blogs awhile back, I came across a blogger who did something called a "Currently". Maybe these are all over the blogging world and you've seen them before, but it was new to me and I really liked the idea of it. I thought it was a fun way to give a little update on things I am doing besides the cooking, decor, and home posts I do--which by the way I know you are still waiting for a photo tour of my home and I have been working on it little by little but let's just say I am enjoying my summer before it's gone :). Because I have been blogging less than I wanted/planned right now, I thought this would be a good short and sweet post to share.

So today I am bringing you my first Currently. I doubt I will do these monthly (I really don't need another regular to-do item haha) but maybe seasonally.


Are any of my "currently" items true for you?

And now I really am off to pack for another wedding weekend! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I NEED to pack, I NEED/WANT a tan (might be too late for THAT!), I THINK summer is plenty long enough ;). <3

    ReplyDelete